If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it:
1. Verify the shipping address
2. Go to your local post office and check
3. Look for a notice of attempted delivery
4. Look around the delivery location for your package
5. See if someone else accepted the delivery
6. Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
7. Wait 24 hours - in rare cases packages may say delivered up to 24 hours prior to arrival.
If you believe your package has been stolen or lost:
DO NOT sign for it and ask your post office for compensation, in the meanwhile, you can contact us and we will check the parcel status
If you DID sign for the parcel without checking the status of the items and it's stolen or lost, please forgive us for not being able to ask for any compensation on our end, as the post office of shipping this parcel admits that you have checked and received the items, so no further investigation could be done in our post office for the delivered package. In this situation, what you need to do is contact your local post office and ask them to check for you because it's their responsibility to check it before examining & taking the package and shipping it. An official compliant in your post office could be needed if necessary.
Note: Please check the status of your package before signing for it, including the items and the weight of the parcel. Contact us to check if your order has been split or not before considering it as stolen or lost.